- the activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, especially the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power.
- the activities of governments concerning the political relations between countries.
- the academic study of government and the state.
- activities within an organization that are aimed at improving someone’s status or position and are typically considered to be devious or divisive.
- a particular set of political beliefs or principles.
- the assumptions or principles relating to or inherent in a sphere, theory, or thing, especially when concerned with power and status in a society.
– Vietnam War
– The History of Banking
– The Strawman Theory & Civil Law
– Industrial Revolution
– Military Industrial Complex
– Fractional Reserve Banking
– Public Education System